It’s almost here — Amazon Prime Day 2020! Amazon Prime day is October 13th and 14th.
Prime Day is typically held in July and was postponed this year to October due to the pandemic. This is the 6th year and expected to be one the biggest yet —especially with Christmas a little over two months away.
How to earn up to $30 of Amazon Credit to use on Prime Day 2020?
- Spend $10 through 10/12 on a U.S. small business and you will receive a $10 credit via email.
- Spend $10 on Whole Foods, get $10 on Amazon Prime Day
- Purchase $40 of Amazon gift cards on Prime Day and you will receive a $10 promotional credit good through November 29, 2020.
Did you know there are some deals already available?
- JBL Clip 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker $39.99 (reg. $69.95)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition $34.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Apple Airpod Pros $199 (reg. $249)
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case $129 (reg. $159)
- Dyson V7 Allergy HEPA Cord-Free Stick Vacuum Cleaner, White $268.95 (reg. 329.99)
- Goovi Robot Vacuum $152.92 (reg. $269)
- Amazon Music Unlimited (4 months for 99¢)
- Tip: If you do not anticipate keeping the subscription, immediately after purchasing, you can cancel the subscription and still enjoy 4 months without forgetting to cancel in the future! Go to: Your Account → Memberships & Subscriptions → Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Vera Bradley – 3 pack of masks $20.32 (reg. $24.00)
How to prepare for Prime Day 2020?
- Check the status of your Prime membership! (Note: Prime Day deals are only available to prime members.
- Get your Amazon credits (up to $30.00) — see above.
- Create your wish list. If you have specific items you are looking for this year, add them to a list in your account, and you can check out any changes in prices during Prime day.
- Save this page; I will be sharing some of the hottest deals!